Limewire

Hmmm.. .well, cool, can you do me a favour?

Go to The Veronicas Forum and see which F***head put a trojan on there?

Dunno how you'd find that out, but I figured you'd be the man to ask about hackers and such and could find out who hacked the site and put the trojan on there.

http://board.theveronicas.com/index.php

PS: The trojan's still there... so be careful.

limewire is perfectly fine to use, i dont care what the rest of u say but ive been using it for about 3 years and NEVER gotten a virus from it, if u leave it open it will slow your internet down but who cares, u use it then u close it no big deal

gaming_freak said:
limewire is perfectly fine to use, i dont care what the rest of u say but ive been using it for about 3 years and NEVER gotten a virus from it, if u leave it open it will slow your internet down but who cares, u use it then u close it no big deal

i agree very much. as long as you are smart about what you download (no .exe's for instance), then you should have no problem. i'm going on 4 years of use myself and only one virus (from executing an unknown file,trie d to download a movie and the one i did had a long name and i forgot to read it all and i missed the "Sponsored Result") and that virus just displayed popups and was easiely deleted with AVG. i've tried a lot of different p2p programs and limewire, while not the fastest, has cuased me the least amount of problems.

Back
Top Bottom