Wanna See Whats Done So Far ?

thanks guys

i feel so wonderful about my new computer
also i just ordered the rest of my parts, there to be here wednesday !

on my birthday woo ! :D

ownage said:
only 4400+ X2's come with the four copper heatpipe coolers. And those coolers rival the Thermalright XP-90 (aluminum version) You can get if off ebay for 12 bucks. The XP-90 is roughly 30 bucks. So its a great deal. Just change out the fan for something more powerful if need be.

Ahhh I see

MarxSoccer said:
Oh :(

I thought the X2's were coming with the newer heatsinks with heatpipes I saw one someone else's post a while back..

i didn't get one but i got an aftermarket heatsink anyways

alvino said:
Damn...that's a nice setup. I need new RAM and a new video card. Goshdarnit...when is that X1900 GT coming out...

It's already been released as of May 5th. The new CrossFire compatible product is clocked at 575 MHz with 256 MB of GDDR3 at 1.2 GHz. It has 12 pixel pipelines and 36 pixel shaders engines instead of the 16 and 48 present in the XT and XTX versions. Suggested retail price is $300.

english15x said:
thanks guys

i feel so wonderful about my new computer
also i just ordered the rest of my parts, there to be here wednesday !

on my birthday woo ! :D

first of all, i love packages arriving, but getting ur comp hopeufully running on ur bday? awesome.

yet it is a drap cuz u got to install all that crap. but w/e

Voodoo Child said:
first of all, i love packages arriving, but getting ur comp hopeufully running on ur bday? awesome.

yet it is a drap cuz u got to install all that crap. but w/e

Yea i also work on my bday 4:30 - 7:30 then im going out with my girlfriend for dinner, but after that the computer is with me all night long!

also. when packages comes i wanna jump up and down like a little kid. It's like I'm 5 again and my dad got me toys.

haha congrats on the computer :) someday i should but a cpu like that! i am still with my AMD 3700+ but one day. Good hoice on items too my man.

Hey i was reading my order status and it shipped today and i guess it came from NJ instead of CA this time. I live in PA, it MAY be here tommorow :D

Back
Top Bottom