Post Your Overclock

@ Marx, 1.65V into a 90nm cpu is not good, at all. I know that you are on air cooling and you are probably reaching very high temps. If you run that 24/7 you will take off a lot of life out of that cpu. The best 3700+ stepping i have seen is a KAB3E.

ownage said:
@ Marx, 1.65V into a 90nm cpu is not good, at all. I know that you are on air cooling and you are probably reaching very high temps. If you run that 24/7 you will take off a lot of life out of that cpu. The best 3700+ stepping i have seen is a KAB3E.
Yeah, those are awesome steppings, like 3ghz on stock voltage. I bought a 146 CAB2E 0602 GPKW from Bandninja13. I saw someone hit 3.2ghz on air with the same stepping.

ownage said:

Chill man, I ran this for about 5 minutes and this 3700+ hasn't seen more than 2.5 ghz since then.

@Amish kid, that's not a fair comparison, the opty is a completely different processor from the 3700+!

MarxSoccer said:
Chill man, I ran this for about 5 minutes and this 3700+ hasn't seen more than 2.5 ghz since then.

@Amish kid, that's not a fair comparison, the opty is a completely different processor from the 3700+!
The opterons are basically a San Diego core.

You have to look at the actually processor? No software that can detect it?

If this helps..
cbi5uj.png

Back
Top Bottom