Should we start "Member of the month" again?

Yeah, but it wasnt properly managed. Im like always here, so it will be careuflly watched, and I can make it work. Its just to see, nothing set in stone.

we should at least have somehting outside of cf to start. like arrizx, du u have a website?

we could just post the results there.

or freewebs.com

if david allows it we can have an archive of member of the week people. this would be cool. but we got to do it...not just talk bout it.

It will work, as long as it's locked by mods instead of making it an open thread. Have a separate polling thread so people can nominate members. Than once the poll closes, a mod can make an official stickie or something and post the person that won the Member of the Month deal. Then it gets locked again. It keeps it clean that way and tightly regulated. I'm all for it.

I've seen this on other forums and it works. Make a special section for the Member of the Month to make a big deal out of it. Check out this forums member of the month. You'll see how it works:

http://9thgencorolla.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=40

Use that as a guide if you have too. Yeah, that's my Corolla forum.

If you browse down you will see all the different months in which an individual thread is posted. It's pretty nice. They have interviews with the winning members and post their car picts and how they contributed to the forum and so forth. Feel free to browse each month to see how they got it setup. It even has one on the home page where the feature member is posted. Kind of like a major headline in a newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom