Member of the week/month?

Wait was it, Pctechmike? Because he knew what he was talking about, but as of late he is never around.

haha you guys are funny 3 word posts who me? :Roll Eyes: HaHa and yea I knew we wouldnt have a say in who gets it

Ok, so if you knew we wouldnt have a say in it then why did you just say, I vote arrizx. Basicaly its a pointless post. Now something on the lines of this would be nice.

I vote arrzx, lol. Well this is a great idea guys. I would love if we can get this going. We need more updates and thing to look forward too.

Now see, you not only made your joke, but you gave an opinion on what the thread is actually talking about!

Im glad to see people are taking an interest in my idea.

When you vote for someone, you have to give a reason why..

I vote for uid=[0]
He has not been here long, but made a good impression. He hasn't spammed, its very clever, can come up with good solutions for everything, and his computer and server rule! However, his name is a pain to type out..:p

I remember this. I think I was the original poster that brought this up like a year ago. If I remember exactly, I posted this in the Social Lounge and PM'ed David as well. We did have a "Member of the Month" before but it slowly went to it's death. Didn't work. Don't know why, but if we do have it again, that thread will have to be locked so only Mods and Admin have access. I think the other one we had before got too many useless post on it and became a thread about everything else except Member of the Month.

Dev0115 said:
Wait was it, Pctechmike? Because he knew what he was talking about, but as of late he is never around.

idk, he, no offnese, but in the pic of himself she showed, she looked slightly asian.

no offense to him or anyone asian.

i remember i think his avatar had something green in it.

maybe, it was like nick something.

Voodoo Child said:
idk, he, no offnese, but in the pic of himself she showed, she looked slightly asian.

no offense to him or anyone asian.

i remember i think his avatar had something green in it.

maybe, it was like nick something.

TDR?

how bout the underground member of the month like if you want to paticipate you go on aim and it will be held there

Back
Top Bottom