Woohoooo!!!!!!!

six flags! I'm going there for honor society. I dont know when though, but it would be the first time I've been there. I love roller coasters and stuff like that.

TRDCorolla said:
Is it similar to the Splash Mountain ride at Disneyland where it freefalls at the end? At the intial jump, that is? I felt a little disoriented on that one while going down vertically. My gut went up to my stomach.

LOL, Make SURE I see your first skydive video.!

one of my friend(24yrs) offered to take me up there and go with him. but i was like 14 at the time(now im 16), and i was like Hell No!. lol. it looks hella cool, but kinda scary too.

like what if your parachute deploys too early? and how about way too early, like 10 seconds after you jump? or how about too late? and how do u kno when to deploy the chute? omg, i really wanna do this now. lol.

You yourself deploy your own chute We jumped at 15,000 feet, which gave us a minute of freefall. I deployed it at 5,000 feet, which gave me around 4 minutes screw around time. Deploy at 4,500 feet, less time just cruising around. When your freefalling at over 100 mph, Earth gets big FAST, and I mean FAST, Even considering deploying below that altitude is out of the question with me.

TRDCorolla said:
Can you control your parachute to wherever you want to go or land at?

Yes to an extent. When you jump, if you realize your a ways off from the LZ, then you do what they call tracking, Arms back, feet together, and haul ass into a dive in that general heading. Generally used to get away from a formation to clear room for chute deployment. Better know where your going, because Earth is getting bigger and your now in speeds of excess of 180mph in that dive.

Once the chute is deployed, You can do HARD banks to the left/right.

is it hard to breath up there? my friend said that they wont let you put your arms up and together with your lets up and together, cuz you go too fast, and u cant catch air. or something like that. any truth to it?

I had no problems breathing, none at all, and we were reaching speeds of 120mph. When you start reaching speeds in excess of 180mph in dives, I'm sure it becomes a bit more difficult to where proper gear would be needed.

I never really thought about skydiving.. Seems interesting I suppose. I would prefer flying the plane though lol

Back
Top Bottom