Woohoooo!!!!!!!

I got a deal through a good friend that works there. Normally the jump is $250, $150 for DVD, and $100 for pictures.

TRD, that cord you see is just for stabilization which is deployed shortly after we exit the plane, but does nothing to hinder the freefall.

We freefalled from 15,000 to 5,500 where I deployed the chute. When I jumped out of that plane, Everything and lifes problems dissapeared. The best way I can describe it is flying. I have a video but need to figure that out so you guys can see it. When we first jumped out we did what kids do diving into a pool, Spinning cannonball. Nothing too fancy yet untill I go solo. But jumping out and doing 1 roll was sweet enough. Shortly after a few spins, After that it was just enjoy the ride.

The feeling though, that is why it's worth it.

The photos your getting from that professional photographer you see there in red. He also was video recording. Camera atop the helmet, and video corder on side.

localhost said:
How long were you in the air for?

Combined time, Around 5 minutes.

Freefalling from 15,000 to 5,500 was roughly a minute, the rest is just cruising and enjoying yourself on the way down once chute is deployed.

I heard rumors that you need 3 jumps before you solo, but according to my instructor, If I take an extensive class next, I can solo it with instructors jumping aside me.

I'll find out, because were scheduled to jump again next Saturday.

I'm sorry TRD, The jumps $250, but the Videos AND pictures is $140 Together.

Once you start soloing prices drop alot.

Back
Top Bottom