CF down???

Pyromaniac said:
Well, try getting kicked by one,
Then try hitting them at 130km at 1am, -Not nice, Evan in a 2ton 4wd with a steel bullbar-
Uhh, try clipping one on a dirt road, And having to shot it In the skull With a 22.
What else, Ahh when you stand next to Fully grown one;s, You lose your appitite,
Umm, other then that there Chute arnt they,

Ohh, right, 86%

do you like live in the outback or something? ive only ever seen a kangaroo maximum of 5 times in taronga zoo!!

The country Owns city though,
Usto live in adelaide, Dident really want to move to a 4000popcap Town in the middle of S.a but meh, Father dragged the family here of course,
Now i can Walk 500 meters out of Town and use my Spud cannon and easily go rabbiting,
So much fun

Pyromaniac said:
Well, try getting kicked by one,
Then try hitting them at 130km at 1am, -Not nice, Evan in a 2ton 4wd with a steel bullbar-
Uhh, try clipping one on a dirt road, And having to shot it In the skull With a 22.
What else, Ahh when you stand next to Fully grown one;s, You lose your appitite,
Umm, other then that there Chute arnt they,

Ohh, right, 86%

haha, kinda like deer then, they make a mess of your car if you hit them... ive had a couple of VERY close calls with deer... i swear they are suicidal...

apart from the shooting it... thats illegal over here

ooh yeah, random law! if you hit a deer on the road, you arent allowed to take it home to eat, but the person behind you is allowed to do that.

film good?

Lol, get your friend to hit the deer and you pick them up, mm dinner,
It was sad to shot it, But Had 2 compleatly crushed leg's,

Back
Top Bottom