No contact

Brookfield

Golden Master
If members are wondering why they haven't been receiving anything from CF, the web went down, big storms they say, OK now, hope it lasts guys, it is 14 hours since I was able to get online.

Yeah, last night it said server connection cannot be established or something like that, but I'm glad it works again now :)

Agreed! It sucked LOL, was at work yesterday and had nothing to do and CF was down! Needless to say, I was bored out of my mind.

Then again, I shouldn't really be saying that because my forum is ran by IPB :eek: but still vbulletin is better and so is CF :D

Yeah, we were having problems. LOD was uploading some mods, got to 50% and it timed out! That sucks!

Its hilarious how we couldnt get on for 1 day, and people were freaking out. I had countless aims saying "dude I think David shut the site down for good"...It was just amazing..But all good now

Dev0115 said:
Its hilarious how we couldnt get on for 1 day, and people were freaking out. I had countless aims saying "dude I think David shut the site down for good"...It was just amazing..But all good now
Yeah, I think you were the one who told me that..
Seriously, I find it funny how many rumors sprout up when the site goes down for a day.. and it wasn't even 4 hours when the rumours began, I'm sure.

Downtime occurs.. but its not permenant; CF is here to stay.

Back
Top Bottom