Wanna See Whats Done So Far ?

I have a cooler almost exactly like it. It doesn't work that well, actually. Hope it works better for you than it does me.

MarxSoccer said:
English what did you do with the stock AMD heatsink? Might be interested in it..

dscf07615eq.jpg

Be sure to organize your case well. It would be a shame to see such a nice computer be defaced with ugly cables all over the place. :)

Oh btw, I still have my stock AMD heatsink from my 3200+, since I used a ThermalRight SI-120 instead.

I still need to get a new fan for mine. i'm sick of a CPU thats supposed to be cool, running at 55 degrees C using the stock when doing alot of work (which it does most of the time) :p

And yeah, I agree about those cables! My cables look a mess inside mine, and I have the case open, so everyone can see the mess! Ahhh...
I'll get round to it sometime,

but its definitely a lesson. Do it while your building so you don't have to do it later :p

As for the case, its kewl.
I'm sure that PC's going to be extremely fast!

Kage said:
I still need to get a new fan for mine. i'm sick of a CPU thats supposed to be cool, running at 55 degrees C using the stock when doing alot of work (which it does most of the time) :p

Did you ever try removing the heatsink, cleaning, then throwing some arctic silver 5 on like I suggusted?

My 3200+ runs at like 29C idle and 34C load... and i'm using stock (not overclocked though.)

I got stock cooling, its pretty hot normally 35 to 40 range. I am going buy artic cooling, and heatskin soon. Along with a HD cooler, and VGA cooler. I never had a problem with stock until now. And I know my CPU is still in the safe ranger I want it lower...

Nice computer, you wanna trade :)

Nik00117 said:
I got stock cooling, its pretty hot normally 35 to 40 range. I am going buy artic cooling, and heatskin soon. Along with a HD cooler, and VGA cooler. I never had a problem with stock until now. And I know my CPU is still in the safe ranger I want it lower...

Nice computer, you wanna trade :)

no thank you

i just dropped about 2k in it :D

It could get even better like mine :D Im using the same exact heatsink, but with a different fan. I modded out the fan for a Delta tri-blade high speed, 92x38mm running @ 7V.

Back
Top Bottom