another question about that radeon x1600

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
hey i just looked at my x700 pro specs and the memory clock is 30 mhz faster and they both seem just the same almost i wondering if mabey its not my graphics card my specs are listed below

Maybe if what is not your graphics card, im confused Im afriad to say..

Please reduce sig. to 5 lines or less

P4 HT 3Ghz S478 | 1GB DDR PC2700 | 80GB GD | Radeon X700 Pro | Elite Group PM-800M2 | ATX 350W PSU | Windows XP Home |

:)

lol yeah ok illl change it and i ment to say im wondering if the reason why i cant play BF2 on high settings is because of somthing else not my video card?.. i just found out my FSB clock is 197.99mhz thats bloody horrible isnt it

It'll give your X700 a good whipping. Don't compare the cards between clock speeds. That doesn't always work. Try comparing them by how they work. The X1600 works way better than the phased-out X700. Oh and dont forget about support for the latest technologies like Shader Model 3.0.

i ment my fsb clock is 200mhz for my CPU.. but i think its 800 i dont even rember but anyways.. i just put my graphcis on high and it works acutally pretty good but i want to be able to have the anti aliasing on x6 i cant do that with the x700 it lags like mad like 20 fps lol would i be able to put the x1600 on x6? and i got an agp x8 slot

Why do you want your AA so high? You can always raise the resolution, at 1680x1050, almost all jaggies are gone.

Well it'll lag if you raise the AA to 6X, but if you just set it to 2X, it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom