Please help

Brookfield

Golden Master
Bahawolf, to save a lot of unnecessary explanations, please see this thread in the Staff Lounge; "135791's sig", especially the last few posts, I'm sure you will help if you can, I'm completely baffled, thanks.

Maurice

Bahawolf said:
I can't, because I'm not Staff.
I'm sorry that I can't help.
Sorry, I sort of forgot that you couldn't go there, I don't know if you noticed when I tackled 135791 about his offensive sig, & asked him to remove it, his response was why should I, others think it funny, it was "unzip, touch,strip, mount, gasp, yes." doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? I reminded him of rule 8, relating to minors, but he didn't respond, then one day, I saw his sig had gone, so I PM'd him, thinking he had removed it as asked, but he said he hadn't, & would put it back, at this point I was confused, as I hadn't deleted it, I went to one of his posts, & he had put it back, the same one as before, at that juncture I had to re-think.
A day or two later, I happened to visit a thread where he had posted, & it had gone again!, I couldn't believe my eyes, I promptly PM'd him again, telling him, but so far, no response, bloody crazy, I don't know what's happening, I said to Koby, [Arrizx] that I thought it was an old adversary who got PB'd, somehow hacking into the site & causing mayhem, it's been done before, & asked him if he knew a good techie who might be able to dig around & find out what was happening, & he recommended you, hence "please help", hope you can, it's driving me to distraction, he obviously still thinks it's me.

Regards, Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom