Post Your Overclock

X1337

Fully Optimized
post your overclock with a screen shot of CPUZ and explain how you got this overclock

CPUZ

Other Information:

This overclock is on stock voltage. becuase of my motherborad being P4P800-VM, there is no overclocking options in there. So I use clockgen and it gets my overclock done

Here's my overclock for everyday use
everyday.jpg

everday-everest.jpg

I still dont get why cpu-z reads my voltage so wrong...

x800 you should see this thread too I made
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=32606&highlight=highest+overclock
Ignore my first post, I was a noob at overclocking then.

I don't have the computer anymore, but I got an AMD 5x86(basically a high-end 486/Socket3) from 75MHz to 200MHz ;)

natej315 said:
My comp cant overclock becuase its a lappy and i cant get into my bios because ibm has them locked

you wouldnt wanna Oc a laptop even if you could..

And I have a dell pc so im screwed :D

excuse me?

haha, sorry man, just fun to screw with people like that :D

But yeah, it does blow to have a dell :D

my ram is awesome and i have a tt pipe 101 with a silverstone fan. the stock voltage is like 1.6something?? i think... anyways, it does run kinda hot at that voltage, and my ram runs hot always. the proc reaches 53 while im playing guild wars or cs and at the same time listening to online radio, never less than 96kbps... but thats with the fan on low, becasue on high it sounds like a turbine... but yeah, tommorrow once the beef jerky is done making, i will get the room fan and blow it into the case and see how hig is can get the ram. i shouldnt have to even do that to get it to 250, but my proc is holding me back. i will also raise the agp voltage a bit and oc the video card some... more results tommorrow as i get them

Back
Top Bottom