headphones

i could post the mods i made to it, but i dont know how to do it on other ones, i just used this one, i could give the product number of it, but i dont know if you could find on easily.

crap i double posted, and i also made off of a hackaday inspiration, a 5v charger and a female usb. so anything that charges via usb port, i got an altoids tin a 5v regulaotr a 9v battery, a female usb port, a led, and a switch.

very sweet. isnt that expensive to make either.

Yeah, it seems pretty simple in design.

It would be useful for indoor use, but going outside etc, your more likely to use smaller headphones with a lower impendance anyway, which would have no problem running on a portable device.

if you want ones that are comfortable to sleep in all night get those ipod ones the ones that go in youre ear!

Me, if I fall to sleep, which I sometimes do, while listening :p I just don't realise, and wake up with a flat battery on my hands :|

crazy, dont see the point in that. Feeding your brain sound when sleeping will have some effect albeit positive or negative

Can't really have any effect really. Your ears mostly switch off.

it may make u smarter, if u like, read a chapter of a book, and tape record it, and just repeatdly listen to it while awake, then also while asleep, may make u understand it more. subliminally.

Back
Top Bottom