Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was thinking to myself, I really need money, I got my own business because its not really going no where because of marketing reasons. So I thought to myself I tell as many poeple as I can but i'm only one man. I can't afford to hire a employee or PR manager. So I went erm I make 10% of the retail value of the PC. I can easly give 2% of this profit away. So i'm going give all my customers and tell everyone that I know if you refer me to sombody you get 20% of the profit I make, if its a build 10% for everything else. I mean if someone orders a 1,500 PC from me, thats 150 in labor for me. 20% of that is 30 bucks, so I figure poeple will be more inclined to remember me when talking to afriend or sombody about my bussiness. I mean I know if I was getting paid to talk to friends and faimly who already are insterested in a certain product i'd talk.

Pretty good idea actually. You won't get tons of business but you will get more, If you are willing to give that money away.

Because i'm cheaper and faster then everybody else. And frankly poeple tend to trust the word of a friend or faimly member then they would of the man trying to sell you. And i'm in classes getting my certification behind me, and I got already happy customers willing to speak on my behalf.

you only charge $150 in labour for 1500 pcs? holy moly! ill know where to come for bulk pc ordering haha

Back
Top Bottom