AIDS and my Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok in the history of medical history there has never been a cure for a virsus. Once you contract the virus you ALWAYS HAVE IT. Theres no getting rid of it. So how do we get rid of aids? Have the UN propose this law

(In UN format)

Resongizes: The affects of aids, and how no virus has ever been cured.
Suggests: Not a cure, but a prevention drug that will stop the virus from spreading to other hosts.
Recommends: Yearly tests to be done on the entire population over 16 years of age regradless
Understands: Some may not want to be tested therefor it shall be made a international crime to resist the tests.
Calls Upon: Once a AIDS victim has been recongized for this victim to recieve a vacine and released therfore he cannot spread the desisease.
Understands: The cost should be free for the invdiviual.

What do you think about it? Basically you find a way to prevent its spread which I belileve is doable becuase its be done before. And then after a few years, everyone well most everyone will have this, however testing should continue until 2 full years of new AIDS patients not been found. Of course having 350 million people knock at the front of a hostipal to get tested at one part of the year is a bad iea. Countries could divide the population based upon age, sex, or whatever else so it would be done throughout the year. The end of the testing would end on December 30th, and a new round starts on January 3rd. What do you guys think? I intend on submitting the resoulation to my UN club meeting. Granted with spelling erros fixed.

I think if there's a prevention drug they woudl've used it by now....I'm not sure this is possible to make yet.

Also, this will never work because homosexuals will be crying discrimination. People would say your making it a crime because you want to discriminate against people with the disease...blah blah blah. Why do you think when AIDS first started becoming big we didnt quarintine anyone? Because everyone would've cried "your profiling" and it would've been bad for the politicians. We could have stopped this a long time ago but now it's too late. I believe that you are wanting to do good with your resolution but until theres a prevention/cure made and people stfu when it comes to being discriminated upon, it won't work.

For most people, exept babies and rape victims, its there fault they got AIDs. I so i dont really feel sry for them. Be smart and PRACTICE SAFE SEX.

To stop spreading the virus would be to control it, if they could control it they could cure it, i wish they could, but its not gonna happen yet, good concept though, never really thought about it that way.

allenn812 said:
For most people, exept babies and rape victims, its there fault they got AIDs. I so i dont really feel sry for them. Be smart and PRACTICE SAFE SEX.
Yeah. That's basically how to prevent it.

Yeah, you are your own responsibility. You contract it most likely it was your fault. That doesn't mean if you contract it you deserve to die though, but you should just be careful.

Yeah, my teacher always used to say...

"Dont be silly, wrap your wil**.."

I didnt want to put the full word, got a feeling I would get in trouble..

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
I think if there's a prevention drug they woudl've used it by now....I'm not sure this is possible to make yet.

Also, this will never work because homosexuals will be crying discrimination. People would say your making it a crime because you want to discriminate against people with the disease...blah blah blah. Why do you think when AIDS first started becoming big we didnt quarintine anyone? Because everyone would've cried "your profiling" and it would've been bad for the politicians. We could have stopped this a long time ago but now it's too late. I believe that you are wanting to do good with your resolution but until theres a prevention/cure made and people stfu when it comes to being discriminated upon, it won't work.

I highly doubt we would scream discrimination. As a homosexual who is also very intrested in rights, I find this in no way discrimination. I personally think this idea is very good, but testing this big of a population would be hard as well as this idea would be very expensive. It would be impossible to do in third world countrys. HIV also has a 6 month period where it's undectable in tests. All this makes this idea pratically impossible.

However, in a modern first world country, such as Canada or the US this is a doable idea. I think every sexually active person should periodacally get STD tests.

Now about the whole AIDS with homosexuals, yes we are more likely to catch them for a few reasons. However AIDS is mainly a problem in the not open homosexual community, as well as the bisexual. It is a big problem in some of the closetted older community, due to the fact this people act straight all day (In alot of cases having wives and girlfriends) but will lead seperate sex lives at night. This means they will usually have casual sex on one night stands without relationships, usually going to "bathhouses", picking up prostitutes or gay bars / clubs.

Second big reason is because homosexual sex is just not as safe, I won't write a paragraph on how the actual sex is more dangerous than straight sex, but if you want to know feel free to give me a PM.

Third reason is because homosexual males will almost always have a male sex drive, no matter how femininne they are. I am sure you guys know that you seem more horny than the girls, and you are almost always the ones really wanting it. Well it's this way in the homosexual world kinda, except both people want eachother (sexually) alot.

If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to ask. This idea is great and not at all discrimanatory at all :)

Back
Top Bottom