Problem!

Softtissue

Baseband Member
Ok, I have tried alot and nothing is fixing it. I can start up in safe mode (which I am in right now.) When I start up in normal mode it will go to the windows loading screen then I hear a VRRRR click from my harddrive and it just keeps saying its loading and never stops. I have honestly no idea what this is. Help?

if your hard drive makes a clicking sound.. it usually means that it's time for a new one..

Not if he can get into safe mode..

Have you recently installed any hardware or software?

Might be time for a repair or reformat Im afraid.

Try doing what Joxley1990 said. Try to think if you recently installed some new kind of hardware or software. This may have caused your hard-drive to be inaccessible. Also, you may have gotten a virus, or some other type of malicious code on your comp. Try running a anti-virus program in safe mode and seeing if it detects anything. Also, you might have a bad case of spyware/adware, that may stop your computer from booting normally. If all else fails, try looking for a recovery disc, or your Win XP cd and reformat your computer.

Have you installed like a new transformation pack or changed your boot screen lately?

Tell us anything abnormal you have done, no matter how little it seems..

Back
Top Bottom