look what i picked up for 10 bux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voodoo Child said:
wait waht is that?

a router?

and what is CDN DJ-CHRIS?

CDN = Canadian dollars, which are 9/10th's the value of an American dollar right now.

EDIT: Sweet deal on the hub, i got some big 16 port ones for 0$ however :D

However those were 10baseT. I am guessing yours is 100baseT. Hub's do have limited use nowadays, but their useful for a few small things :)

You'd be amazed what you can get with small amounts of money. I bought this crappy CRT like 8 years ago for $10, still using it now.

DJ-CHRIS said:
CDN = Canadian dollars, which are 9/10th's the value of an American dollar right now.

EDIT: Sweet deal on the hub, i got some big 16 port ones for 0$ however :D

However those were 10baseT. I am guessing yours is 100baseT. Hub's do have limited use nowadays, but their useful for a few small things :)
You can get exact conversions at http://www.xe.com lol

You'd be amazed what you can get with small amounts of money. I bought this crappy CRT like 8 years ago for $10, still using it now.
$10 for a CRT? :eek:

My macintosh was free. My DVD-Recorder(VCR replacement) was free. My stereo was free. My PS2 was free(had to get cables and such for it :p)

LOL, you guys must think I stole all this stuff! I swear I got it legally. The PS2 was broken and given to me. It still has some drive issues. The other stuff, I got though my dad's work. Some award points...thingy...

I got a Cisco 831 for free, as well as a Cisco 2502 router for free, as well as a D-Link 16 port hub. Also got a nice SMC network card for free. I got all my office furniture for free. I got a P3 600 laptop for free.

All was completly free and legal. Well I dont own the 831 I just store it at my house, forever, technically.

DJ-CHRIS said:
...as well as a Cisco 2502 router for free

Sounds like some place was upgrading their networking? :p

I about bought some cisco stuff... I worked on the 1800 and 2500 series in my Cisco class a few years back and have wanted to keep up on what I've sense forgotten :eek:

2502's are virtually worthless nowadays, thats why I got that one.

831's are new and not worthless though, my config that I am running was pricy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom