headphones

im looking for full sized ones for my cd player and computer. atm my favorite pick is the audio technica ath-a55, BUT, if i wait a month till my bday, i can get the ath-a900s which i heard are beyond amazing for the price.

Kewl. Make sure you do some review hunting first.

Alot of the bigger headphones, though sometimes very bassy (again, depending on power output of cd player/portable audio player, etc), you'll want to be checking theres no leak, if you are out and about and that.

I'm like you though, I liek a bit of music while I'm in bed, and sometimes fall to sleep with it, but recently, my main Sony headphones broke which were brilliant (I'm afraid I don't have the model number), but they had a price reduction and went for them, and wow!!!

They broke on the bus though, when I sat on the wire. But they had had ALOT of use.

At the moment, I'm stuck with the damn Creative headphones that are uncomfortable at best, but I guess they sound okay...

i like to sleep to my muziks... no i havent gotten strangled yet... also, no wireless as the sound quality blows.

Just go out, get the most expensive you can find. And make sure they are a good make, like sony, or philips.

i heard sony are bad according to this forum for insane audiophiles that spend like thousands of moneys on sound equip.... besides, i dont wanna spend TOO much. on my bday i guess i could get like $200 ones. like the ath-a900s which are still so AWESOME!!:

http://hdpcorea.com/review/a900/DSC01940.jpg

it actually looks alot more blue, but the light....

mr.monger said:
yes koss is cool, i was looking at them, but the thing is they MUST be comfy to sleep in and should be full size because those have the best bass.

edit: an easy way to tell bass is if you look at the frequency range. it will be something like 10hz-30khz. you want the first number to be as low as possible for good bass. the ones im looking at have 5hz-30khz, which is amazing, but i heard they break easily and therefore not very good to sleep in...

they are the MDR-V700DJ by sony. very nice, and less than $80 at the egg.

saw others: MDRV600 same thing but cheaper... dont knwo what the diff is so w/e i think i like these.

another development: the audio-technica ath-a55 is very nice, and you can easily get them for under 100 moneys, now all that remains to be done is to find a reliable merchant....

MDR-V700's are high in bass, but they have their flaws. They are heavy and unconfortable, as well as they crack EASY.

I have had to superglue my MDR-V700's from a year of use (I use them for DJ'ing ONLY)

Sehnisser HD-280's may look bad, but their cheap, bassy and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom