BF2 problem

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
hey guys i have all my drivers up to date as i know of and i went to play BF2 today it worked all these other times befor i refomatted my comp and i go to join a server and it gets to like 50 58% loading and just closes it self off no errors no nothing plz help

did you install the Cat 6.4 drivers this time and you were running the Cat 6.3's previously by any chance?

yeah i have cat 6.4 and i just reinstalled the game and its doing this weird thing where it will go to a black screen like where the EA

yeah i have cat 6.4 and i just reinstalled the game and its doing this weird thing where it will go to a black screen like where the EA logo shows then will kind of like flicker from darker black to lighter black and back and forth like that 2 or so times then will stop responding. then when i go to task manager and end the program my screen will say nonpresent mode! so i dont know whats the deal with that

Ok well i was looking at the BF2 fourms and so many people are having the same problem as me. what i did was install the game then instead of installing patch 1.21 i just installed the latest patch 1.22 they where saying install the game then patch 1.21 then 1.22 could this be the problem?

not sure it could be the problem... cuz if thats the case well you would load the servers and some would be a greyish... and you would just be able to load some games not all... but try it out by all means

yeah im going to do that and hopfully it will work and is there anything else you could think of that is the problem?

alright i think i no the problem i think i have the refresh rate set to somthing diffrent in game then on my destop like the game is 1024x1048@70hz and for my desktop its like 1024x1048@60hz so i think that might be the problem they said to delete the BF2 folder thing in ur documents then set it at the refresh rate that your desktop is at so the game and the desktop refresh rate will be the same also i did notice this problem started happening since i changed the refreshrate and resloution so we will see

Back
Top Bottom