internet optimizers

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
ive read that windows limits your internet with how many ips u can connect to at once or something like that, do internet optimizers help? and which is the best FREE one to use?

personally.. i dont use and internet optimizer for one thing... one i did try too and i screwed up my connection to my computer.. but i did get it fixed and if what you said is true and theirs an easy relieble one out i am for it :cool:

As for what Zapdos said, that is very possible. Do they work? Yes but not a whole lot of performance increase. Basicly what they do is windows using IE, will limit the number of connections that you can make to a single server.

Yeah, you can change all the settings in about:config in firefox.

Nothing you need to worry about TBH.

Optimizers don't really help your computer acess more info. Basically all they do is just send data in chunks, or they just turn off some features like pictures so the pages load up faster. I'd reccommend just getting dsl or cable internet. You would see the biggest improvement in speed for surfing and downloading through that.

i already have pretty good internet (cable 5Mbs) i just wana get the most i can out of it, i also read that allowing it to connect to more ips at once really improves bittorrent downloads, is that true?

gaming_freak said:
i already have pretty good internet (cable 5Mbs) i just wana get the most i can out of it, i also read that allowing it to connect to more ips at once really improves bittorrent downloads, is that true?

5Mbs? pretty good? i know people that still use dial up the poor souls. i have just upgraded to 2Mbs on another ISP just setting up my routor but having a few problems, anyway im not going to jack your thread about so i might post my own if i cant sort it out in a few days but a 5Mb line i would love something that fast mmmmnnn sweet sweet internet

Back
Top Bottom