seti make ur cat dance

I have DSL cable in germany takes 3 months to install. We are like 10 clicks from the DNS servers so its not to bad. I get decent DLs, i've had Bts hit 400 KB, i'm sure they could of gone higher but not enough seeds. Also i've had a EA game update DL at 800 KB for about a minute so i'm happy. Its better then dail up.

Ya, where I'm at our DSL is good. I live about 5K from the provider and it only costs 26$, which is about 20 American.

Download speeds are usually around 300-320KB/S. Also we have 100GB of bandwith a month. The only cable we get here is 15GB bandwith. The upload on our DSL is 800K, better than cable.

the seti make ur cat dance well I was thinking (don't ask why) what would it look like if he took a pic of his cat dancing

man you got comcast dang I live in lancaster I wonder If they reach us

I hate my DSL. I'm like way far from SBC Yahoo!'s DNS servers, so my connection isn't that fast. It sure beats 56k, but it's really not as much as it seems to be. However, I'm not gonna go with Cable anytime soon. I'd rather wait for BPL instead, more convenient.

for some odd reson we can't get cable internet. right now I have verizon yahoo they give you a choice of msn or yahoo

funny thing is seti make your cat dance was taken

Back
Top Bottom