Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Natashia

Yeah :)

Well your like me in the sense, you'll never actually put the thoughts into actions.

I've been in the position you've been in, but with a girl ALOT further away from me, and not knowing, etc. Never found out, and never will probably.

Don't miss a chance is all I can say :)

I know your worried about losing her if you tell her, but what your feeling is a natural thing towards her. You can say it in such a way that if she says no, you'll most likely carry on as normal. If she says yes, you have a chance!

(Heck, I should use my own advice like I've been saying, but yeah, I know how hard it is mate)

I know what your going through. I have a pretty good feeling, even if your mind thinks about it, making it happen is something else.

Over time though, who knows.

not gonna lie. you kinda let me down, lol. BUT! it sounds as though she perhaps feels about you..the same way...perhaps not as obessive but summon up the courage and find out for yourself.

Ok last night when I went to bed

I gave her a text saying" Nighty night I um (Love you) Please dont hate me for saying that"
She replied saying I dont hate you nate "

I gave her one this morning saying" Wakey wake beautiful"
she replied not pretty today lol"

I replied You are always Beautiful and pretty and she replied Thanks :)

Hmm, your in there mate. Lol :p

The fact there are two types of love also might confuse things. Theres a friendship love and a love that means more.

The fact you are best friends though helps alot.

I know you can tell her :)

Kage said:
Hmm, your in there mate. Lol :p

The fact there are two types of love also might confuse things. Theres a friendship love and a love that means more.

The fact you are best friends though helps alot.

I know you can tell her :)
Yeah, those text messages are a sign... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom