seti make ur cat dance

Bädgêr™ said:
1. The price is too high in my area.
2. The only service I have is Adelphia
3. My cable is already high as is, plus I love the service I have,

Im using comcast right now. So its all good. Where in Cali do you live in? Im in the bay area/silicon valley.

Brookfield said:
Ur, "seti make ur cat dance", what the..........??
confused.gif
I was wondering the same actually..

As for a good DSL provider, at least in NY, I'd say Verizon.

Im paying 35 for 3500/1500...Download at around 200kb its not all bad. DSL is the ****, if you live a mile from the main building..I think I live around 2-3 not sure..

Dev0115 said:
Im paying 35 for 3500/1500...Download at around 200kb its not all bad. DSL is the --DELETED-- , if you live a mile from the main building..I think I live around 2-3 not sure..
Edited for bad language, careful!

Dev0115 said:
Im paying 35 for 3500/1500...Download at around 200kb its not all bad. DSL is the ****, if you live a mile from the main building..I think I live around 2-3 not sure..
See post 26

I like Cable better, but then again, I'm on 28.8k so if any type of highspeed was available in my area I wouldn't care what type it was. :)

LOL Adelphia Cable does SUCK! I can say this because i have used it unfortunatly. A few years back when i made the switch from Net Zero High Speed Dial up lol my dial up was faster than the cable. tech was scratching his head, because on a speed test with dial up i was getting like 900k and the cable was like 625k if i was lucky!

We should change the title of this thread shouldnt we? SEtis cat has nothing to do with what is being discussed i dont think unless I missed something sorry

Back
Top Bottom