omg!! Won't start [Need help quick]

outlawstar4761

In Runtime
I was messing with my hd on my other computer, for some reason the two drives have different types of cords, so I was trying to figure out how to boot both of them or at least use the one that's not installed. it said "Error insert system disk and press enter" so I tried something else, and while I was messing with it, it just shut down and won't sart back up at all. Nothing happens when I press the power. Does anyone know what I can do???

Sounds like you have shorted your PSU. Use a different one and see what happens then.

outlawstar4761 said:
.......and while I was messing with it, it just shut down and won't sart back up at all. Nothing happens when I press the power. Does anyone know what I can do???
Please tell me you weren't unplugging/plugging in devices with the pc running :( the list of items you could have shorted out is long, does the diode light on your m/moard come on when the power is connected to the pc? can you try a different psu?

I was about to pack up and take her to best buy, when I was unplugging the power light in the back came on. And now...I'm good. Sorry to worry you guys :-[

Wait, is it a new computer that you can return to bestbuy, or were you taking it their to get fixed. Because if I were you, I would just return it to be on the safe side. For all you know you damaged a part, for example the psu could be dying on you. Just a guess, but its all up to you. For example you new cars engine fails for an hour for some reason, then an hour later it turns on. You wouldnt just keep it, you would go to the dealer, and if they offered to fix it for free or get a new car, im sure you would take the new car. Like you never know when the computer will go bad again, I dont know lol im just saying...

Back
Top Bottom