Windows Defender

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Microsoft Antispyware is now officially Windows Defender (Beta 2). My antispyware program automatically updated itself and to my surprise, I see the new Windows Defender (Beta 2) window appear. It has new Windows Vista icons and everything. Interface is much improved and we'll see soon of the effectiveness. It should be really good too because Microsoft is rated number one in antispyware software.

I hate Windows Defender, It wont update for me any more so I just killed the windows defender service!

i've been using it since microsoft came out with it replacing beta 1 a while back, and i like it. it just runs in the background, and does it's thing and dosn't bother me with displaying results or asking for what to do with anything it finds, etc. you can set it to just do the default actions for the different level threats and it takes care of the rest. if you're having problems with updates, just uninstall, and reinstall it and it should work just fine.

LOL you would think... Microsoft being the ones who made the operating system that Defender was designed for, could make an awesome antispyware program. However, that will have to wait to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom