Pixelation

error75

Baseband Member
I recently bought a Dell Inspirion E1705. It's great and has top notch graphics, but when I use IE the pictures and text seem pixelated. Firefox doesn't seem to have that problem though. Can I fix IE without affecting firefox. If so, how?

dude, that thing does not have top notch graphics. well anyway, can you post a screenshot of how the "pixelation" looks?

Hmm... Try this. In IE click on View, then Text Size and set it to medium. Then click on Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab and scroll down to Multimedia. Make sure "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" is checked.

john123 said:
dude, that thing does not have top notch graphics. well anyway, can you post a screenshot of how the "pixelation" looks?

Top notch compaired to my old sony vaio :p

BadDaddy said:
Hmm... Try this. In IE click on View, then Text Size and set it to medium. Then click on Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab and scroll down to Multimedia. Make sure "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" is checked.

That didn't seem to help. Here are examples, don't know how well this will give an idea of what I'm talking about.

IE-vi.jpg

IE

Firefox-vi.jpg

Firefox

Yup, I can see the difference. It looks look Firefox is using AA, while you can see the jaggies in the "S" in IE. Maybe it's just a difference in how IE and Firefox render web pages and pics. :D

BadDaddy said:
Yup, I can see the difference. It looks look Firefox is using AA, while you can see the jaggies in the "S" in IE. Maybe it's just a difference in how IE and Firefox render web pages and pics. :D

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing. Well thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom