I have just acquired windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember it still is in Beta stages though. When its finally released, alot more features will probably be available, and also, the great Direct X 10!

I for one, haven't tried Viesta yet, though I don't have the hard drive for it anyway.

The Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) is an information service from Microsoft for software developers. Some resources are available for free online, while others are available by mail via a subscription.

A buddy of mine 'acquired' vista, I don't know if it was the latest build or not, but it was one unstable POS. Totally unimpressed. I can understand a beta having issues, but sheesh, this should be labeld ALPHA.

looks just like a snazzier version of xp. vista sounds just like the windows 2000 to xp upgrade which was mainly appearance based but with some extras also added. i just hope in the final release that there is more than just snazzy looking themes.

that visita looks exactly like XP...

and i doubt you would just be 'given' a full version of visita... its most probably a beta/illegal version...

I do have to admit, it does look like Windows XP with a skin on it, but thats all Viesta does look like anyway. Its the workings behind it all that makes the difference.

It will definietly be a beta version.

mark thorpe said:
that visita looks exactly like XP...

and i doubt you would just be 'given' a full version of visita... its most probably a beta/illegal version...

We only have beta versions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom