USB Problem

Mikey1

In Runtime
Ok my usb's have stopped working...............do i need to install drivers or what?HELP I need them...........what do i do

If you have not done anything to the drivers / no viruses have done anything to the drivers, it could be faulty hardware. Maybe your USB ports are damaged? What does it say in device manager?

yeah check device manager im having the same problem with my USB keyboard and if it says nothing in device manager then mabey run a driver detect program just google it

yeah that dosent do anything for me thanks anyways but it did say i was missing some keyboard driver thing i dont know but im more worried about mikeys problem so yeah try restarting

I meant it towards Mikey :D but i'm glad you could use the suggestion. Can you find the driver you need on XP, or maybe google it. Or did the keyboard come with a disk???

oh haha alright the keyboard didnt come with a disc but im sure i will figure it out thanks and yeah i did google it but nothing really comes up im going to try and fix it after school today thanks

No problem Tech N9ne. You may just have to unplug the keyboard, take it out of device manager and plug it back in to see if it auto detects it, and it may install it itself.

Back
Top Bottom