30 Bucks For One Song Common!!

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Lol, jon123 asked him if it was a vinyl record and linux guru didn't even know what he was talking about. So, I don't know about that Toby.
lol i'm not real big into CD's, i was just wondering why the song is so expensive.

Product Details

* Audio CD (July 18, 2000)
* Format: CD-single, Import
* Label: Import [Generic]
* ASIN: B00004UCAM
* Average Customer Review: based on 13 reviews. (Write a review.)
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: #94,686 in Music (See Top Sellers in Music)
Yesterday: #77,367 in Music

Looks like a cd to me.

We'll see... I think everyone's posts came out at the wrong time, for example...

John123 - "isnt that a vinyl record?"

Linux Guru - "what do you mean?" -

So he's like what the hells going on here? As he knows it's not vinyl. So he's wondering why John even mentioned vinyl in the first place (could be wrong).

John123 -"thats a vinyl record..."

Linux Guru - "no, it's not"

I don't think that Linux Guru was replying directly to John's post (again, I could be wrong), he was just saying in general that the song isn't in vinyl format. And that's where maybe the confusion comes in.

I understand. I know that happens, it can be really annoying.

LinuxGuru, the song is so expensive because its an import. Thats the main reason.

I have seen quite a few CD-S (CD Singles) that are that price, and yes, that is a CD.

This leads to my whole rant of how pricing and distribution are hurting the EDM industry...

yeah Darude is like the only techno artist I really like. Haven't listened to him that much, but the songs that I have heard are very good.

It really shouldn't be that expensive, if I were u I'd just get my hands on it in another way (u know what I mean :p) since I certainly wouldn't pay that much for 1 song and a few remixes of it.

Back
Top Bottom