resolution question

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i recently began starting to upgrade my themes, cursors and such but all of the desktop themes that i like are too big such as this one that is 1280 x 1024 now my max resolution is 1024 x 786.

so my question is that could i manually change it and save it to a larger resolution or is my monitor too small.

this is the desktop
http://www.wincustomize.com/Preview.aspx?Source=gef/dx/2983.jpg

dman, photobucket is under maintence and i g2g to school. i'll edit this and show you what it looks like under my resolution when i get home.

Wow that screenshot looks really good.

If you post me the desktop image though, I'll happily scale it down for you and host it on my Photobucket :)

Yeah, looks pretty cool.

Right click on your desktop, click on settings, and adjust it there. Which montitor do you have, or how big is it?

He mentioned in the thread...

"such as this one that is 1280 x 1024 now my max resolution is 1024 x 786."

So his max monitor resoloution seems to be 1024x768.

Scaling down a bigger picture results in problems as I know, but using the right imaging software, you can do it without any problems.

What is that thing on the side that shows all his computer stats??? That looked cool.

Yeah but surely, you don't want that as an image for the windows background, with the bit on the left?

Haven't you got the link of the backdrop on its own without the bit extra, since its just going to be an image?

well i used desktop X to open it and thats the ony program, besides windows blinds that could open a desktop theme

Back
Top Bottom