Adding some upgrades to my Car

David Lindon said:
Do you have a sound system in there at the moment? That could be an idea
Nope i got all stock its a decent sound sistem since my civic is an EX its better equiped got sun roof to, adding neons nahhh i dont want to look as F&F is my car doesent run thatmuch its a V4:p

Get some killer rims, like these Akita AK-5, or these Akita AK-3's.
http://custom-wheels-car-rims.phatkars.com/index.php?cPath=27_139_188
http://custom-wheels-car-rims.phatkars.com/index.php?cPath=27_139_127

If your an enthusaist, and got time on your soup your car up with a nice body kit. Get some new tail lights, head lights for more customized feel. Lol, even if your happy with your sound, theres always room for improvement. Try to get a some bazooka subs in there, with an alpine speakers. Get a good amp, and your set!

I like how you say you dont want it to look like a ricer but the first things you want to put on it is an exhaust, spoiler, and rims. Why not make it a sleeper and turbo it or something? Cause IMO, civics are extremely gutless when they are stock so that would be the first thing that i would put money into.

I want it to look cool not riced riced to much like putting neons or an big ass spoiler i want the stock OEM one obviosly i dont want it to keep the steel wheels prefeer rims

NeXuS said:
Well im saving up some cash wanna spend it on my car 99 Civic EX 4 door :D the first thing im thicking would be adding some rims but then again ill have to upgrade the tires, im thinking of getting black rims for it what you guys think???
Then maybe a new exhaust witha silencer dont want it to look like a ricer, im thinking adding OEM spoiler to.

Civicnegro.jpg

-Wheels/Tires are a must. IMO go with some 17" or 18" I personally like the 18", better handeling, I got 18" on my Civic and the thing steers like its on rails. Something dark too, maybe a black, hyperblack, gunmetal ect. and for christ's sakes, NO CHROME!!!!

-Lower the car, maybe 1.5" 2" Maybe a camber kit, whatever your style though. I dropped mine 1.75 all the way around.

-Exhaust, go with a nice Neuspeed, Borla, Buddy Club or Greddy.

-The right body kit would look really tight, stay away from the ultra wide flare body, and huge ass wings, looks very ricey. Go with some classic like a Kaminari (mine) Buddy Club, Wings West or Air Force 1, always go with Urethane kits, everthing else is trash.

-If you don't like full body kits, go with a quality carbon fiber lip kit, and a CF wing.

-Tint those damn windows nice and black. :)

-Intake

-Weight loss, replace some of your items on your car with a carbon fiber hood, trunk or body panels. I shit canned my OEM hood for a carbon fiber hood and dropped 40lbs off the weight of the car, I also shaved the rear wiper, and canned the spare over a 100+ lbs off, better gas mileage, handeling and speed.

-Seats, rip out those OEM seats and get some tight Bride, Recaro, Sparco or MOMO seats.

-Lambo doors!!!!! :D

Unless you are racing the car, whats the point of dropping $3K on a turbo kit? Put that money into some other things that actually will have a use, sound, body kit, exhaust ect. If you got the cash to drop on it go for it.

And please, NO stickers/decals/banners on your car, also no neon, chrome and extreme wings that shit is soooo ricey.

I like this car, custom, but not too extreme, looks clean and tight.

3.jpg

Mercury&Solace said:
-Wheels/Tires are a must. IMO go with some 17" or 18" I personally like the 18", better handeling, I got 18" on my Civic and the thing steers like its on rails. Something dark too, maybe a black, hyperblack, gunmetal ect. and for christ's sakes, NO CHROME!!!!
Yeah i would like some dark rims with the chromed lip they just look awesome on black cars man although my sis dosent agree but screw her i dont care

Mercury&Solace said:
-Lower the car, maybe 1.5" 2" Maybe a camber kit, whatever your style though. I dropped mine 1.75 all the way around.

Nah i really cant we got lots of how do you say it in english bumps on the streets to reduce speed well not streets residencial areas so lowering my car would scratch if i was full pasing those things.

Mercury&Solace said:
-Exhaust, go with a nice Neuspeed, Borla, Buddy Club or Greddy.
Yeah i would like an exhaust i heard there really cheap i would like to change the tip. Can you direct me to a good one???
Mercury&Solace said:
-The right body kit would look really tight, stay away from the ultra wide flare body, and huge ass wings, looks very ricey. Go with some classic like a Kaminari (mine) Buddy Club, Wings West or Air Force 1, always go with Urethane kits, everthing else is trash.

-If you don't like full body kits, go with a quality carbon fiber lip kit, and a CF wing.
Not thinking about a body kit to riced maybe ill keep the stock bumpers looks still kinda sporty to me, as for wing im thining the OEM one like i posted my car has the same back from the wing showed.

Mercury&Solace said:
-Tint those damn windows nice and black. :)
Yeah i wanna do that but Police is reinforcing to not tint windows i would do it but my parents dont want.

Mercury&Solace said:
-Intake

-Weight loss, replace some of your items on your car with a carbon fiber hood, trunk or body panels. I shit canned my OEM hood for a carbon fiber hood and dropped 40lbs off the weight of the car, I also shaved the rear wiper, and canned the spare over a 100+ lbs off, better gas mileage, handeling and speed.

-Seats, rip out those OEM seats and get some tight Bride, Recaro, Sparco or MOMO seats.
Intake dunno man i dont think it will help much its an auto, if i had a manual i would like to add performance upgrades.
Mercury&Solace said:
-Lambo doors!!!!! :D

Unless you are racing the car, whats the point of dropping $3K on a turbo kit? Put that money into some other things that actually will have a use, sound, body kit, exhaust ect. If you got the cash to drop on it go for it.

And please, NO stickers/decals/banners on your car, also no neon, chrome and extreme wings that shit is soooo ricey.

I like this car, custom, but not too extreme, looks clean and tight.
LoL lambo doors hehehe :p nah i dont think of racing it, although on my town there is a good amount of tunners rolling, ive seen an RX-8, some other cars.

Wow i found this rims on the picture shown the grey ones there 17" with tires there selling it semi new!!! all for of the grey rims for 380 dlls!!! what you guys think im thinking im going for that, what do you think mecury do you think those look tight on my car :D
042806evs04-06n

Back
Top Bottom