Need some easy to create gfx!

renegadeandy

In Runtime
Hi - recently made this website - http://www.pens2paper.com

However i have been advised by quite a few people that it looks a bit cold and unfriendly which i must say i have to agree with. I have decided that some cool little buttons could be splattered across the screen and look good - so does anyone know any good gfx software which i could use to create some nifty looking little bits and bobs i can stick text in to brighten up the site?

Thanks very much - Andy

The site doesn't actually look that bad.
You may find changing that blue colour scheme, to a warmer colour like red will be alot more attractive and welcoming.

You'll also find for a lot of websites, its simplicity thats the key. Over crowding is very easily done.

Well one thing I wouldn't do is plaster it with big buttons, etc, as that will take the simplicity and effectiveness down.

I think, honestly, all it needs is a colour pan change, as I like the logo.

I agree with Kage, the general site looks ok, for shopping sites, its best if it is kept simple it just looks I dunno....efficient and simple works sometimes.

The only part I dislike is the font in the main body of the text.

Yeah, a text change wouldn't go amiss as well. But its basically there. A few changes and it should be perfectly fine :)

"Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!!"

Hehe, Red Dwalf :D

ok - im going to try photoshop, will have a play around with it - does anyone know any tutorials for it.

Back
Top Bottom