Emulator help...

inbrino

Baseband Member
Ok, this is a tough one for any hardcore emulator fans.

I am using fusion genesis emulator to play 'Snatcher' for the SegaMegaCD. However, I cant seem to get it to save.

Could somebody please give me a detailed explanation of EXACTLY how to save your game in SNATCHER.

Im hoping that someone here will have some idea of what to do!!!!

Thank you!!!

Very informative :|

If you can't find any information on Fusion. There are loads of Genesis/Mega CD emulators that may work alot better.

I for one, have never heard of Fusion.

Some emulators within the File menu though have a Save point since alot of emulators don't actually have a working facility within the games to save to some kind of memory card.

Are you using the emulator for legimate reasons? Otherwise i don't think we're allowed to discuss it here...

Just pretend he is :p Emulators aren't illiegal anyway, and you'd need the disc to play on the Mega CD anyway, so Inbrino must have it.

I have learnt now that the Fusion used to be Kega, which is very interesting. Not bad either as it says it emulates a wide range of systems:

Sega SG1000, SC3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X emulator for Win9x/ME/2000/XP.

Interesting :D

Though I've read on another forum that, currently, no emulator supports save game states on Mega CD games. At least not in the way of saving the frame :( yet, you should be able to save the game as the game originally allowed using the inbuilt save feature on some games.

This is from the Kega forum, explaining why its not available:

http://eidolons-inn.net/tiki-view_f...s_sort_mode=hits_desc&topics_find=&forumId=10

I hope this helps.

Kage said:
Just pretend he is :p Emulators aren't illiegal anyway, and you'd need the disc to play on the Mega CD anyway, so Inbrino must have it.

I have learnt now that the Fusion used to be Kega, which is very interesting. Not bad either as it says it emulates a wide range of systems:

Sega SG1000, SC3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X emulator for Win9x/ME/2000/XP.

Interesting :D

Though I've read on another forum that, currently, no emulator supports save game states on Mega CD games. At least not in the way of saving the frame :( yet, you should be able to save the game as the game originally allowed using the inbuilt save feature on some games.

This is from the Kega forum, explaining why its not available:

http://eidolons-inn.net/tiki-view_f...s_sort_mode=hits_desc&topics_find=&forumId=10

I hope this helps.
Emulators aren't illegal, but they can be used for illegal purposes... just wondering if it was appropriate to talk about it here or not, didn't want to get banned or anything.

Back
Top Bottom