my car...

mark thorpe

Golden Master
well, this is another 'what dya recon i should do with my car' threads

as you probably know, my car was in the crash... im getting it back thursday fixed...

now im thinking rims and a decent sound kit... im thinking new speakers, sub and amp... but what would be the best to put in? i listen to alot of metal music, so its pretty bassy, and lots of guitar...

also... rims, im probably going to put some rims on, not for a while though (expense)

heres my car as new (itll be like that again thursday)

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

this is the dent/scratch that i got...

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

so yeah, that damage is getting sorted now, new rear wing... but what sound systems would you suggest?

i would suggest getting 2 10" subs and a nice amp that is just right for them, 10's sound best with metal, gets those higher bass tones from the low E's on guitar, 12's are more for the gangsta rap lows, lol. That is a nice car, what is it? I dont think we have those here in america. Some nice low profile rims and tires would look really good on that, i would also maybe suggest getting some performance coil overs to drop it alittle, that would look nice.

nah, im not gonna drop it at all, the nose already scrapes on some of the speed bumps over here...

its a peugeot 206, good fun to drive :). it may be a diesel, but it still goes :)

yeah, im thinking about rims, when i can afford them im gonna get me some rims..

so 2 10" subs and an amp to go with them... how much room do they take up in teh car? ive normally got ALOT of stuff in my car, so they cant really take up too much room if i can avoid it...

im looking forward to having some fun with this car, get the sound system sorted first, then ill worry about rims... i probably wont lower it though

Well, if it were my car the first thing I would get are some black tints. Nothing looks better then a black on black car. After that get a nice sub maybe just one 12''. Or even some new head lights, projectors maybe?

nothing! cause ive got one :p hehe

i love my lil diesel, its nippy, and very fuel efficient. i love my lil car :D lol

diesels are slower than petrols :p

I passed my test few weeks ago and wanted a 206!! its stunning! especially in black! but couldnt afford one! nice one you've got there!

i got dads rover instead... its a 2.0 litre turbo diesel! goes like....! :D

hehe, my mums got a 2.0 litre turbo diesel in her car (the blue one in the pics...) same size as my car, just with a big engine... that thing goes!

congrats on passing your test!! yeah, i quite like it in black... pain to keep clean though

humm, ill think about new lamps, im not sure about tints, im definatley gonna sort out the sound first, then probably some rims... ill have a think about the lamps too...

hehe, they may be slower than petrols, but that cars a damn site faster than the courtesy car ive got at the moment... 0.8 liter chevrolet matiz... joke car! lol

Back
Top Bottom