Thanks to all who helped

Sir Bors

Solid State Member
To all who helped.

My question was how to update my memory. My Original memory was 1 stick of PC2100 256MB. Thanks to all of your help I was able to upgrade to 2 sticks of 1 Gig PC3200 and most important I was able to fix the problem of it being unstable when I tried to play a game.
I would have been lost at doing this a few weeks ago.

Also speical thanks to who wrote the sticky on overclocking. It was written in a way that people who does not know much, like me, will understand what needs to be done.

Now to try my hand at overclocking. Or I will in a few weeks when I get my courage up!!

Sincerely,
Sir Bors.

Well, I didnt help you, but is this like a goodbye thread? I dont know it just seems like your saying Thank you for all the help, youll never see me again lol. Just wondering

Lol, I'll say welcome for the people you helped you. Whenever you come back to this thread, Sir Bors, be careful when overclocking. You could overheat your graphics card, and render it useless. Just make sure you have enough cooling power equivalent to how much you're going to overclock your card.

Never said I was leaving. I just wanted to thank you guys for the help.

The more I learn maybe someday I can help others. Already helping other at my job.

Sir Bors.

Back
Top Bottom