Look at the plight of this poor woman... (renamed).

She's talking religious shite.

And they spelt "Soldiers" wrong - it says "SOLIDERS".

UK31337 said:
And they spelt "Soldiers" wrong - it says "SOLIDERS".
I didn't notice that, but funny observation.

What sickens me is the fact that they have little children doing these things while these children have natural innocence, or originally did and knew no better. I'm sure these types of people seclude themselves from society and try to hide other facts that go against their beliefs from their followers as well.

I don't mean to defend her or anyone with this beliefs as 9/11 touched me personally, but I believe the reason she is the way she is, is because it seems shes been raised that way. It is said, as quoted by another member, that her father had beliefs that "the Jews were the real nazis". Obviously, this isn't the case and thats a sedistic way of thinking, at least IMO.

And then, we look at the fact that 80% of the people in this 'religion' or cult, are her family. It seems to me that these people probally never had any other chance at upbringing, and thats how she was raised so thats what she knows.

As evil and sedistic as I see her opinion to be, I always try to see both sides of the story so please don't flame me. Thank you.

I see both sides as well, thats why she needs to get get one side beaten our of her and the otherside rebeaten in.

Re: Haha, stupid fundamentalists never cease to entertain me...

Brookfield said:
In a way, this is a good subject, & probably needs to be aired, but the posts are getting over-aggresive, & I had to post a warning, saying that if this continued, I'd close this thread, I hope I don't have to do this.

Okay. Gotcha. ;)

Although we all share the same agreement that we hate that woman and her family (which is like 80% of her church), we should calm down. No need to get TOO angry, and if you are, try to refrain from swearing from now on. :)

Thats just sick involving religion into this and discredit other religions.

Huh? She basically uses religion to justify her horrid and absurd ideas. Our troops are fighting so people like her can have rights to talk crap like that. What a wonderful country, ain't it?

alvino said:
Huh? She basically uses religion to justify her horrid and absurd ideas. Our troops are fighting so people like her can have rights to talk crap like that. What a wonderful country, ain't it?
....rights to talk crap like that

Tut,...cr*p??
You just agreed with me, no more swearing. lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom