Look at the plight of this poor woman... (renamed).

Re: Haha, stupid fundamentalists never cease to entertain me...

I live in a military faimly I understand how developments, and assigments, PSCing and everything else works better this woman. Shortly after 9/11 there was an order issued that retiring members would have to stay in to serve. In fact they've even called in some retired members back into the military. They have two choices, fight, or their faimlies loose all benefits in which they depend on well they get sent of to fort leavenworth. Granted i'm aganist this war it should of never happened, but it did, and there is no reason to protest aganist the dead soliders. Frankly if a faimly member were to die in the war, and they'd protest i'd be her "wraith of god" look like childs play. God would never condone somthing like this, shes off to hell anyways! I'd love a 15 min debate with this woman. Then I'd ask her "How she feels about her brother being her father." If 80 out of the 100 people that back you are your own faimly that doesn't say much about your cause...

This however teaches a very important lesson every batch of poeple, muslims, jewws, chritians, arab, whites, blacks, mexicans, w/e you wanna else add feel free all have their BAD APPLES, her being one. Good god if she were to protest at my faimly's funeral i'd give her my wraith, and it wouldn't be pretty. Also theirs a reason other bapist churchs don't support her, shes a NUT CASE. If she wants to end this war protesting at faimly funerals will do no good if I was the governor i'd say no protesting with 1/2 of a mile.

If I were in any postion to smack her up, and anyone else which agrees with her i'd so do it, and i'd do it produly with a simle on my face.

Also this teaches to all of us drugs are bad, crack is bad espeically.

I'd like to see one of their protests at full force, give me 50 strong men, perferably experienced fighters arm us with bats and clubs. I'd be at the for front with a large bat, with 50 men behind me. And If I were a cop watching this i'd take a luncb break AKA starbucks here we come. Just give me 30 mins in this crowd with 50 men, they'd be knocked sensless and huminlated. I'm sorry i'm ticked of this group, even people who pormote nazi beliefs (me being german) don't strike a chord like they do protesting because someone was forced to fight or have his faimly runied!

I have thought about this again, & yes, it is absolutely vile, I agree, it should be aired, but don't members reckon that the title itself is sick;
Haha, stupid fundementalists.....
"Look at the plight of this poor woman" or similar, would have been better. :confused:

Brookfield said:
I have thought about this again, & yes, it is absolutely vile, I agree, it should be aired, but don't members reckon that the title itself is sick;
"Look at the plight of this poor woman" or similar, would have been better. :confused:
noted, changed...

lets not lower ourselves to name calling...
(even if it was (perhaps) justified)...

crazy fundamentalists... I still can't believe that in this day in age there are still people that insight religion as a cause to try and start trouble...

especially whilst the people who she is hating so much are only there fighting so that other people can havethe freedoms to voice their opinions in the same way that she is.

The poeple she disrespects are the same poeple that gaver her the right to disrespect. You think this would ever happen ina communist country HAHA NEVER sh'ed be shot on sight without a second thought given besides if they should of clubs her death since it would be cheaper! Drowing and large rocks work and are cheaper as well. For my own freedom I hope i never cross paths with this group, or i'll be serving 25 to life.

I'd rather not comment as it makes me mad, and i don't want to put my foot in my mouth.

lets hope she gets shot soon...

heartless cow. people like her dont deserve to live.

thank god for dead troops? thank god for aids? she should be sent to iraq... see how she likes it.

she deserves to live.

But while she is living, she should be tortured to the thinnest finest line between life and death, and kept there.

Free Speech to the stupid, gotta love it. Can't you just taste the sarcasm?

Back
Top Bottom