That will show!!! Today is the day!!

Blood Brother said:
Wow, OMG, our economy is screwed because the local starbucks got no cash!
STFU if you are going to say something mature or usefull you ass

America is made unpon imgriants. THe smart ones come here and are able to make a name for themsevles. Without immgriants (a lot illegal) your railroads would still being built. Tell do you think any american in a upper to middle class society would be willing to pick apples for lower then minum wage so its company can IDK break even? The asnwer is no... Until americans start taking the jobs, then thats when you can complain. We had mexican janitors at our school. No one wanted to wipe shit off the bathroom floor, why beause they had everything? But to a mexican or lets say immgriants is a job, and if they do it well they'll wise in class. However america shouldn't of never touched this can of worms.

IT was to messy, I wouldn't of otuched it, theirs a natural balance, don't upset it. And Dev, idk but personnally if everyone where to follow every law, be strict, rigrid, and uptight it'd be a bore.

I lived in a heavy bapist community and frankly I hated it! they would be like OMG YOU DRANK A BEER YOUR ONLY 20 YEARS OLD! Type freaks I hated those types I had a kid today sit next to me, man freaked me out he was sitting straight up like a metal pole, no natural feeling to him. I asked if he had a metal pole in his spine, he asked why I went because your sitting like you do, I then pushed him back and loosened his ass up and went back to reading my book.

Nik00117 said:
America is made unpon imgriants. THe smart ones come here and are able to make a name for themsevles. Without immgriants (a lot illegal) your railroads would still being built. Tell do you think any american in a upper to middle class society would be willing to pick apples for lower then minum wage so its company can IDK break even? The asnwer is no... Until americans start taking the jobs, then thats when you can complain. We had mexican janitors at our school. No one wanted to wipe shit off the bathroom floor, why beause they had everything? But to a mexican or lets say immgriants is a job, and if they do it well they'll wise in class. However america shouldn't of never touched this can of worms.

There are plenty of unemployed Americans that are willing to do the same jobs illegals are buddy. The janitor at my school was white and was willing to whipe shit of the ground and he wasn't an immigrant. You see, illegals come in here and take the jobs for lower wages and leave the actual citizens sitting around looking for more work. If the company that hired the illegals would kick them out and bring the wage up to the minimum then you'd see a huge flux of americans running in to take the jobs. I'm sick and tired of people that think all Americans, bcause they live in America, are upper class. That's total bull. In every major city we have assloads of poverty stricken people that would work if they could, but can't for reasons I already explained.

Nik00117 said:
IT was to messy, I wouldn't of otuched it, theirs a natural balance, don't upset it. And Dev, idk but personnally if everyone where to follow every law, be strict, rigrid, and uptight it'd be a bore.

Yeah, it is a messy subjec, but its calling and someone needs to answer it. Alot of people take your view beause they simply don't want to deal with it, they just figure it'l work itself out. Well it hasnt! This would not have been such a dificult subject to deal with if America hadn't been stupid in the first place, but now we are in a rut and the only solution may be shocking but its the only way.

Nik00117 said:
I lived in a heavy bapist community and frankly I hated it! they would be like OMG YOU DRANK A BEER YOUR ONLY 20 YEARS OLD! Type freaks I hated those types I had a kid today sit next to me, man freaked me out he was sitting straight up like a metal pole, no natural feeling to him. I asked if he had a metal pole in his spine, he asked why I went because your sitting like you do, I then pushed him back and loosened his ass up and went back to reading my book.

....What does that anecdote have to do with anything.

IDK what the last rant had to do with anything Tell me if so many americans are willing to take the jobs that mexicans take why did a farmer issue and publicase 200 jobs for picking apples in a field which paid 6 bucks and only 2 high-school students showed up... IF theres 1,000s of americans wanting jobs, then why didn't they take it? Why because it was dirty, hard work, with long hours in the fields. WHy would a immgriant take it, heh because no one else does! I hate to say it but theirs a balance int ehw orld, touching this subject was a mistake it only creates more problesm then their are.

If you want to stop illegal immgriantion this is how you do it. Gaurd towers every 200 yards along the entire border this includes beaches and everything. Snipers are ordered to fire on every single hispainc running in its direction. Lay landmines at that base of the wall, and why if theyd o make it they blow up. YOu want to stop illegal immgriantion

You really wanna stop it? Invade the entire south american contient smash every thing up and say AMERICA HAS EXPANDED, this is howy ou stop it to stop a problem lilke this you need to take a firm, strong, armed stance. Until your willing to shot every single illegal immgriant on the spot without question, without a trail, then you will stop it lets see with the Nations economy goes then.

Nik00117 said:
IDK what the last rant had to do with anything...

It had to do with everything.

Nik00117 said:
Tell me if so many americans are willing to take the jobs that mexicans take why did a farmer issue and publicase 200 jobs for picking apples in a field which paid 6 bucks and only 2 high-school students showed up ... IF theres 1,000s of americans wanting jobs, then why didn't they take it? Why because it was dirty, hard work, with long hours in the fields. WHy would a immgriant take it, heh because no one else does! I hate to say it but theirs a balance int ehw orld, touching this subject was a mistake it only creates more problesm then their are.

2 highschool kids showed up...ok, you have to give me more specifics here. What you are saying is that it was possible that the other 198 that showed up were legal citizens that weren't highschool kids. Give me more specifics and I'll comment on it further.

Nik00117 said:
I hate to say it but theirs a balance int ehw orld, touching this subject was a mistake it only creates more problesm then their are.

It's a little different when you live in a country of this size. Unlike Germany, there's not 10 people in our country so the whole "natural balance" communist theme doesn't work well. You see, no one cares about selling billions and billions of dollars of cocaine to Germany, the big stake is in America. The drugs and gangs that come in illegally are all part of the natural balance though...now that I think about it, why punish anyone! Just let anyone do whatever they want, the balance of life will bring good!

Nik00117 said:
If you want to stop illegal immgriantion this is how you do it. Gaurd towers every 200 yards along the entire border this includes beaches and everything. Snipers are ordered to fire on every single hispainc running in its direction. Lay landmines at that base of the wall, and why if theyd o make it they blow up. YOu want to stop illegal immgriantion

You had the first part right...then you just started going a little crazy.

There's no way to ever FULLY stop illegal immigration. I realize that. You can reduce it severely by just building a wall though and adding more border patrol. The liberals and left wingers would never let us do that though because its apparently like the Berlin Wall...althought completely different. Thank god for the minute men who are going to start building a wall themselves.

Nik00117 said:
You really wanna stop it? Invade the entire south american contient smash every thing up and say AMERICA HAS EXPANDED, this is howy ou stop it to stop a problem lilke this you need to take a firm, strong, armed stance. Until your willing to shot every single illegal immgriant on the spot without question, without a trail, then you will stop it lets see with the Nations economy goes then.

Now your just being rediculous. I think I sense a little hostility towards the United States...jealousy?

Nik00117 said:
IDK what the last rant had to do with anything Tell me if so many americans are willing to take the jobs that mexicans take why did a farmer issue and publicase 200 jobs for picking apples in a field which paid 6 bucks and only 2 high-school students showed up... IF theres 1,000s of americans wanting jobs, then why didn't they take it? Why because it was dirty, hard work, with long hours in the fields. WHy would a immgriant take it, heh because no one else does! I hate to say it but theirs a balance int ehw orld, touching this subject was a mistake it only creates more problesm then their are.

You are giving a good point te thing is you gotta acept there job no one ever wants ive seen on the news entire companys supported by illegal workersplus the laws they wanna reform and treat them as criminals, there NOT criminals there just trying to make a good living having a job, lets not forget the Minute Man guys that watch the borders, outta fun just a calling the obbrder patrol when they see something, or they even shoot them(racists), cause wow there crossing there country thinking there some sort of terrorists.

US is so anal about Terrorsts in iraq the only thing thats happen its the 9/11 no more no car bombs or anything yet they still keep on discriminating Arabs, now my question are there any bio weapons on IRAQ Nooooo, the 9/11 i think it was sorta planed dunno maybe by Bush, its the freaking economy they want more Oil!!! All the arabian contries are the #1 producers of oil, #2 Mexico which US is getting barrels and barrels cuase of the debt of passed retarded Mexican Presidents.
Plus all the movents of latinos have been very peacefull copare them to the ones on france.
The point is theyere not doing anything bad they wanna work earn a living, why reform the laws and treat them as criminals.

NeXuS said:
You are giving a good point te thing is you gotta acept there job no one ever wants ive seen on the news entire companys supported by illegal workersplus the laws they wanna reform and treat them as criminals, there NOT criminals there just trying to make a good living having a job, lets not forget the Minute Man guys that watch the borders, outta fun just a calling the obbrder patrol when they see something, or they even shoot them(racists), cause wow there crossing there country thinking there some sort of terrorists.

You are correct, most of them are NOT criminals. They broke the law but I would not brand them criminals, never have never will, but the point is they DID break the law. I'd do the same thing if I was in Mexico. I'd come to America and if for some reason I couldn't get legalized I'd hop the border to make a living. The thing is, I wouldnt go around raising Mexican flags and protesting the laws if I wasnt even legal to begin with. I'd also be willing to accept the punishment if I was caught.

Let me ask you something Nexus. If I were to hop the border to Mexico and start to work and live there illegally, would you like it if I started to walk down your street holding up and American flag because I didn't feel I was being treated well enough. I'm willing to guess your answer would be "no".

Another thing, the minute men don't shoot anyone. Many people think they are down there killing illegals, its totally untrue. All they do is call up the border agency and let them handle it; the minute men just spot them coming accross. Another thing, how would you like it if your whole backyard was trashed up every couple of nights because illegals came though and camped on your land. I'd be pretty pissed myslef, having to clean it up all the time. Jeezus christ, give me a break. I know in Mexico they don't give a rats ass about garbage, (being there and seen it myseld), but here we do and when people come here and dont respect our laws it pisses us off. If you cannot understand then I feel sorry for you.

NeXuS said:
US is so anal about Terrorsts in iraq the only thing thats happen its the 9/11 no more no car bombs or anything yet they still keep on discriminating Arabs, now my question are there any bio weapons on IRAQ Nooooo, the 9/11 i think it was sorta planed dunno maybe by Bush, its the freaking economy they want more Oil!!! All the arabian contries are the #1 producers of oil, #2 Mexico which US is getting barrels and barrels cuase of the debt of passed retarded Mexican Presidents.
Plus all the movents of latinos have been very peacefull copare them to the ones on france.
The point is theyere not doing anything bad they wanna work earn a living, why reform the laws and treat them as criminals.

Please stop saying America is discriminating Arabs when I know that you have no proof. It's really quite pathetic.

and I'm not going to say any more about the Iraq thing unless you make a new thread, then I'll debate it there.

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
You are correct, most of them are NOT criminals. They broke the law but I would not brand them criminals, never have never will, but the point is they DID break the law. I'd do the same thing if I was in Mexico. I'd come to America and if for some reason I couldn't get legalized I'd hop the border to make a living. The thing is, I wouldnt go around raising Mexican flags and protesting the laws if I wasnt even legal to begin with. I'd also be willing to accept the punishment if I was caught.
Yeah its a crime but i do think they not should be treated as, but cant the goverment make anyway a plan to make them citizens the ones who work, instead of deporting them or even jailing as they plan to do with some reforms, the prostests are very peacefull they dont insult the US flag, some adds they use "We love this country and we want to keep working on it" i dont see anything wrong.

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Let me ask you something Nexus. If I were to hop the border to Mexico and start to work and live there illegally, would you like it if I started to walk down your street holding up and American flag because I didn't feel I was being treated well enough. I'm willing to guess your answer would be "no".

I wouldnt unless there disrespecting the flag man, plus there waving not just mexican US to, ive seen some racists, on the news buring Mexican flags now thats disrespecfull and its and insult and i hate those ppl as i know anything of that has been showed on the protests.
ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Another thing, the minute men don't shoot anyone. Many people think they are down there killing illegals, its totally untrue. All they do is call up the border agency and let them handle it; the minute men just spot them coming accross. Another thing, how would you like it if your whole backyard was trashed up every couple of nights because illegals came though and camped on your land. I'd be pretty pissed myslef, having to clean it up all the time. Jeezus christ, give me a break. I know in Mexico they don't give a rats ass about garbage, (being there and seen it myseld), but here we do and when people come here and dont respect our laws it pisses us off. If you cannot understand then I feel sorry for you.

Well they have to leave the work to the authorities, and yes there are racists groups who have shot illegals and just pump up the number of deaths, plsu there saying to renforce wall that is only gonna cause more deaths, about garbage its true but not all of them, but do you live by the border, and we dont give a crap about trash, its just not so much money is directed to that, and what part of Mex. have you gone?

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Please stop saying America is discriminating Arabs when I know that you have no proof. It's really quite pathetic.

and I'm not going to say any more about the Iraq thing unless you make a new thread, then I'll debate it there.
Well there is

Back
Top Bottom