The Da Vinci Code

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Yay the movie is going to be released world wide soon and i cant wait! i read the book twice, but i dont take the book like religion, i dont believe all the stuff it says and what not...

what are your views on this book?

I haven't read it, but I've heard alot about it, and will be interested to see how good the film is.

I might try reading the book because my dad has it, but I wouldn't be interested in the religion side of it at all, and I thought maybe you needed to have some view to get into it.

Isent there An old version of the movie,
Could of swarn i;v seen Some Movie related to "Da Vinci code"

the book was really good. I'm gonna go and see the movie but I don't really expect that much from it.

The book is amazing, i love the book... read it, and the follow up book on it, its very well written.

Hope the movie isnt going to be a let down...

Yeah I've read the book, Im looking forward to the movie..dont really know what to expect though to be honest.

yeh, read the book, love it. Don't believe a word of it. Just a load of insignificant evidence pulled together to create this big conspiracy. I don't believe in god in anyways so it don't matter for me.

lol, it is very convincing... its a very good book, Dan Brown is an amazing author... have you read his other books? ive read all of his, and they are really good :D

mark thorpe said:
lol, it is very convincing... its a very good book, Dan Brown is an amazing author... have you read his other books? ive read all of his, and they are really good :D

Yes, I have read all his books. And to be honest I found that there is a similarity in every one, so when I got to the last one I read, 'Digital Fortress', I practically knew the ending. I won't spoil this for anyone, but if you do want to know what the similarity is just PM me :D

Back
Top Bottom