Look at the plight of this poor woman... (renamed).

Re: Haha, stupid fundamentalists never cease to entertain me...

Wait I think I just heard the reporter guy say that her father described the holocaust as miniscule? WTF?? I can't believe people can be this messed up...

Seriously...they think that Jews were the "real" Nazis...I mean, what the hell are they smoking every sunday? Do they lock the doors to the church and get baked? Sheesh...it's a shame how our freedoms and rights get trampled on and abused by people like this. Horrible. :(

Someone should drag this bitch out into the street, beat the shit out of her, and torchure her to death over the coarse of 48 hours. People like this should die in a fucking fire, slowly.

Sorry for the language, but thats my view.

Edit: Rofl, less than 100 members... This bitch is going no where.

MikeReiner said:
Someone should drag this bitch out into the street, beat the shit out of her, and torchure her to death over the coarse of 48 hours. People like this should die in a fucking fire, slowly.

Sorry for the language, but thats my view.

Edit: Rofl, less than 100 members... This bitch is going no where.

Dont forget, she needs to be sodomized before she gets killed, that way she goes to hell.

She's a nut case, the church is probably incestual, giving people like this air time is just woftam (waste of f***ing time and money)
Unfortunately religious zealots aren't all towel head suicide bombers, there may be one living in your street :eek:

Whilst I agree with the main issue, no more flaming &/or swearing, or I close this thread

alvino said:
Personally, I think she deserves to be shot. Heck, if she was dying in front of me, I would just laugh in her face. I mean, seriously...what kind of sick fcuk would use religion to justify that kind of stuff? Thank God for 9-11? Thank God for Dead Troops? Thank God for AIDS? She seriously needs be exiled to some Communist country where she'll have no rights and her mouth can be shut.

Here's the interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI
In a way, this is a good subject, & probably needs to be aired, but the posts are getting over-aggresive, & I had to post a warning, saying that if this continued, I'd close this thread, I hope I don't have to do this.

^^^ Well no members are flaming eachother :)

This is one of the most evil things imaginable. I can't understand why people like that havn't been assasainated.

I can't stand racism and sexual based discrimination. As well as religion's hating other religions.

I haven't seen the movie, and I'm not sure I want to after what I've heard. I know what types of sayings it'd contain though, and I pretty much have to laugh in amazement at the insanity and stupidity of it all.

Its just evil, and you say she says stuff about god causing things? Surely in terms of things, if it all existed, shes talking more of the devils work (good can't exist without evil), so I think shes got a spot in hell already, right next to him/her/it with her name tag:p

alvino, your wish of her death will be fufilled. She didthis on TV, so she will be shot in a matter of time. She even said that the guy wasn't a Christian. He is, and now, I'll show you my second big mouth: My bazooka.

Back
Top Bottom