Free!

Too many people have the same avatar these days ;_; *cough* anyways

I dont see why thats so odd, Ive given away valuable stuff before. Got a PS2 from a friend for free, worked perfect, gave it to another friend, gamecube, 17" crt monitor that I found on the side of the street, worked, gave it to my friends uncle, etc so its a processor, if the guy feels like being generous why not

Yea, frankly he was talkign to me more in detail and I had to qaulfy to get it, and I simply could qualfy its a test AMD is doing apparently on thier new CPUs, and you get the CPU for free granted and they give you a mobo (gotta pay for it) on top of it however you need to have high end computer to do this because they want accrute benchmarks... I simply couldn't meet the demands. However no one said i'm not going be at my friends house more often :)

Nik00117 said:
I decided not to get it, I had a friend whoc ould put it to better use. He had a geforce 7900 and all that stuff, he said once he gets it he'll get a new mob o and he is set.
Very sensible decision, always remember the old saying; there's no such thing as a free lunch

Brookfield said:
Very sensible decision, always remember the old saying; there's no such thing as a free lunch

You'd be suprised what our school does to make us eat the healthy stuff..

ANd seti there is somthiing as a free lunch in a bule moon. Somtimes poeple just randomly give you stuff out of the blue and if its really out of the blue it could be vauleable. My grandpa got a truck once for free, man didn't want it was like a Ford 1999 or somthing and he just got a new 350 or sothing really big honking thing didn't feel like selling it so he asked my grandpa if he wanted it, he said yes and took it. Granted if this man is lieing I see no gain him besides somthing to talka bout at best.

Nik00117 said:
I hope hes not, once I get the CPU in my hands i'll die of shock.

well hopefully this never happens but if it does that means u gotta give to opteron to someonelse :p and good luck with that whole thing but if u ask me seems to good to be true. and about this free processor thing i have a somewhat high end pc not the highest but i wanna try out for this thing.

Back
Top Bottom