Mission Impossible

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, to prepare for the new one, i was watching the first two MI's and was wondering whos gonna see the new one?

Probably nothing great. Only the first Mission Impossible was good, because it actually had a twist in the plot and was thrilling. The second one was pointless...typical action. Save babe, meanwhile saving the world from this villain who is trying to unleash something destructive in a mass scale. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Probably nothing great. Only the first Mission Impossible was good, because it actually had a twist in the plot and was thrilling. The second one was pointless...typical action. Save babe, meanwhile saving the world from this villain who is trying to unleash something destructive in a mass scale. :rolleyes:

Exactly my Thought's

The original was quite good admiteddly however i never saw the second one. I think the 3rd will be good action but thats about it.

The second one sucked and so will the third. Besides, I can't watch movies with Tom Cruise anymore without thinking about how much of a nut he is; it's hard to take him seriously.

The first one was good and the second one was not bad, I'll probably see it cos it looks kinda cool

it'll probably have incredible action scenes, but a paper thin plot. I'll probably go to see it, waste a couple of hours, you know?

Back
Top Bottom