help

I have a forum and im trying to change the site header or site pic.itll only let me do it with the standard template.so to change it your suposed to put something like this in templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif and then the url of the pic you want to change it to.but whe I use something other the subsilver I cant do it.anyone know what im doing wrong

Huh? If your using a different skin that subSilver, why don't you just upload your new logo at templates/WHATEVERTHENAMEIS/images/logo_phpBB.gif and overwrite the original phpBB logo. :)

Jordan Pardy said:
Huh? If your using a different skin that subSilver, why don't you just upload your new logo at templates/WHATEVERTHENAMEIS/images/logo_phpBB.gif and overwrite the original phpBB logo. :)
thats exactly what im trying,I substatuted the subsilver part with the name of the layout but it dosent change.it shows a error like this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forumup.name/admin/fulanguageadmin-english.php:92) in /var/www/html/forumup.name/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 29

Back
Top Bottom