FireFox..Own IE

I meet this beatiful girl a few years ago. I just got out of a bad reletionship. A reletionships where somtimes the signifciant other would simply refuse to operate with me, instead of doing what i'd ask it'd do what it wanted to do. It was very difficult, then there came along this other partner, and it was get :) I loved it, I would ask her to do somthing and it'd do it faster, better, and aeverything else then the last reletionship I was in.

Ever since then i've been a firefox fan and I don't forseen that changing.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah same here, when I open up that dirty old IE it just looks weird. At first I didnt want to change to Firefox but now I cant leave it. Ie is just to boring and ugly. Its like the one thing on my computer that never gets used!
My Internet Explorer looks cool because I have WindowBlinds and it skinned it, but I don't use Internet Explorer because it sucks. I'm a proud Firefox user. :D

Firefox is the way to go. Easy, intuitive interface, with easy navigational buttons, is totally skinnable, and with extensions can add practically any other feature you wanted but didn't have before.

Back
Top Bottom