iPod or Creative Zen?

I just like the style of ipods and the features are good. i like the scroll wheel (although some people don't) and they look really cool. :p Plus, they are made by Apple, lol

I've heard some people have problems with their iPods's screen though. But my Nano works perfectly fine. Does anyone have any type of problem with their ipods display?

only when i got VERY drunk in egypt and dropped it from head height (dont ask...) onto a cobbled stone street... other than that (which cracked it) the screen has been fine... even when i drowned it...

trust the zen, believe in the zen, own the zen. I have the creative zen xtra 30gig and its great I have dropped it so many times and it still works.

I don't believe the look of the Zens are bad at all... I personally like the black with the white, hehe on my Zen Vision M, but you can get different colours...

I still can't agree with the easier to use part. On the latest Zen models, the layout is almost identical in design. The only difference is that the Zens options are called by another name :p

Once this player dies though, I won't go back to Creative (Unless they add more sound features), nor Apple of course.

I'll definietly go for Iaudio again. At least when they release a newer player that has the same specs as the Iaudio6, but with more space.

www.iaudio.com (I'm sure I've mentioned them loads of times before)

The players are actually starting to look better as well, plus when you have one, you know you are the only person probbaly in your entire area/town that actually has one, since they don't sell in shops (at least around here).
And, you know your getting the apsoloute BEST in sound quality.

You can't beat the sound when you have BBE on and Mach3Bass on around the 8 level. Music has never sounded so better :D

Back
Top Bottom