Bad idea to use magnetic screwdriver?

Just go without using a magnetized screwdriver. Think about this way, take a little inconvience of picking up those screws, rather then be lazy and end up messing up inside your case. Why take the risk when its avoidable?

I was talking to someone that was experienced in computers, more than me, the other day and that's what he said too.... computer parts are very delicate... VERY delicate

Yep, just save yourself some trouble incase you accidentally do something. Prevent a problem before it has a chance to become one.

you know what, i always thought it was better to use a magnetic one. in fact, in "building your own PC for dummies", (i don't remember the exact name) I'm 80% sure they say its better, in case you drop a few screws, you can always use the screwdriver to pick them back up easily. I have no idea.

ive been using my magnetic screw driver for like 6 years , and i dont intend to stop

their sooooo usefull!!!

This just kinda came off the top of my head but in the motherboard there is a rom that stores the BIOS for the motherboard... could this be damaged by a common magnet???

Back
Top Bottom