WTF, I almost got grounded for this (Warning: Nudity)

Dude, as sad as that its, its funny at the same time. Well, this is more of a rant/suggestion to move thread. So im gonna more it but leave a redirect.

NeXuS said:
Hahahha lol damn in US you can sue for anything :D
:D You got that right.

But really though, I saw that ad yesterday too and I also think it should be removed, for the little kids sake. :D This could cause some less-knowledged-about-advertisement-rotators :p parents putting computer forums on their blocked list in Parental controls, if anyone has that.

David Lindon said:
This ads are being so annoying, I'm changing company soon because I'm fed up with them
I know you've used them before, but may I suggest using Google Adsense for the ads? With Adsense, advertisements that are relevant to the given content will be displayed.

Bahawolf said:
I know you've used them before, but may I suggest using Google Adsense for the ads? With Adsense, advertisements that are relevant to the given content will be displayed.
I've seen them once in awhile on CF, i also agree that Adsense is very nice as i use it myself.

Thats why I use adblock! yay! woohoo for adblock! anyway my parents wouldn't have seen it because they're never really in my room that much, but if they saw it I guess they would understand because it's an advertisement. actually, i don't even know.

David, if I were you, I'd go with Google Adsense on the top too. The bad thing for all webmasters, of non-profit organizations, that use ads, is everyone has a modified hosts file or ad blocker or whatnot that blocks the advertisements from all websites with wildcards. In ZoneAlarm Pro, there's even an option to block all banner ads.

Really, nobody realizes what would happen to your favorite non-profit/free websites, if everyone blocked the advertisements, no matter how annoying they are.

As a webmaster, I know that a lot of members block advertisements and sometimes, if you don't get many donations, it is a little hard to keep paying for your website/server, unless you take the money directly out of your own pocket.

:(

Back
Top Bottom