That will show!!! Today is the day!!

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Yeah im so happy for this day as you can see today is the day were no mexicans cross to US to spend, Illegal workers stop working all the ppl
are joining together to show there is a great dependency on Latin workforce
on the US as you can see on the picture i posted its the border crossing
were i cross there when i go to San Diego is completely desolated it should be completly packed with cars, LA, malls all over California are closed, now i wanna
know how the goberment reacts to that. Freeways are empty.

linea.jpg

Eh, Didnt really notice anything over here. Well, they came here illegaly there for they shouldnt be here! Breaking the law is breaking the law, no matter how you do it. Well, my school didnt seem empty, havent noticed any stores that are closed either, but I live in Philadelphia though, still many mexican here. Get out of the usa, making our taxes higher! Sure they may do jobs for cheap but that hurts our economy, for example someone will hire the Mexican who is illegal becuase he will work for cheap, instead of the american worker who will take the normal pay, the illegal gets money, doesnt pay taxes as for the american now doesnt have a job and still has to pay taxes. Ehh I dont know its just my view on it , I could be wrong! LA MIGRA ( people run) ....j/k j/k dont take it seriously

This is too funny. We have illegals in our country protesting our laws. Yeah, I'd like to see an American go over to Mexico and protest in the streets, not gonna happen, just goes to show how lenient this country is on illegals, but apparently its not good enough.

David Lindon said:
Hmmm, not really understanding this being over in the uk

Well you know how you guys have a big problem with illegal immigration from the Middle East? Well here we have it from the southern border, Mexico. The nation is divided on wether or not illegal immigration is actually a problem...

The people for it believe that illegals do the jobs that Americans wont do and that if it wasnt for them the economy would suffer. They believe that they are only trying to get money for their families (which is true) and make a living in a free country.

People against it say illegals steal the jobs for lower wages, thus, taking away the chances of a American citizen getting the jobs for minimum wage. Also, people say they bring in poverty, gangs, drugs, and things like that. They also get free medical and education

Today is "Nothing Gringo Day" or some crap like that. Basically, they are protesting by not going to work, school, or buying anything American. Supposedly we are suppose to feel this giant shockwave of a collapsing economy., but I highly doubt it.

thats the jist of it...It does get a little more complicated.

Jordan Pardy said:
I see. Okay, i really didn't understand must of that paragraph.

You say "I see" yet you didn't understand it? lol

natej315, it's really not that wierd, it's just more stupid politcal games.

It didn't take me 2 hours to get to work.....Fine with me. They can do what they want.

Back
Top Bottom