how to overclock a SNES!!!

my snes is at my brothers house. i might try oveclocking it. anyone wanna give me a soldering iron?

joxley ur talking utter codswallop - no loading times plus if you increase processor, its still going to be limited by the speeds of the other buses on the chips....

Is there a real point to this? The reason I ask is, as mentioned there, the FX chip is basically another processor... So, how much difference would overclocking do if you already you use another processor. Now, I don't REALLY know how the FX games work, but I just know there is a processor in there... Heh, it would be neat to see some FX games that don't lag so much, though ;)

Lol, some people have way to much time on their hands. I have a SNES in my closet somewhere, don't really see whats difference overclocking would do for it.

Kage said:
Sort of kewl I guess, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have any effect on games, and couldn't have any effect on games... so pretty pointless?

wow, my exact thoughts

this is somewhat interesting, but i cant really see a use... all the games run fine to start with...

Haha, overclocking a SNES...hahah...

AWESOME! Now I can play Mario with absolutely no lag! YES!

Back
Top Bottom